The current meeting is a OC meeting.

 


The current meeting is a OC meeting.
If the current meeting is incorrect, please change the meeting type.   


Passcode: 123456
 or telephone: (02) 8015 2088 Meeting ID Number 2362803611


 Last 5 meeting dates: January 13, December 29, November 26, November 12, October 29,





Number of registered attendess: 0
Tonights OC Meeting Attendance List.

Please register your attendance for this meeting.

Name:  











Agenda item ID: 12945
Date: 2021-01-14 21:13:35
Meeting: OC

Agenda item: Outwards correspondence

Agenda details: Item to discuss and approve by the OC the outwards correspondence policy. See link.

Motion: The OC approves the Outwards correspondence policy.

Item by: Peter Tippett
https://data.dte.org.au/files/Outward%20Correspondence%20Policy.pdf


Agenda item ID: 12946
Date: 2021-01-14 02:32:49
Meeting: OC

Agenda item: New chat

Agenda details: Introduce the new chat now available on data.dte to the OC to assist with the meeting process.

Motion: No motion at this stage.

Item by: Peter Tippett
http://data.dte.org.au/chat


Agenda item ID: 12951
Date: 2021-01-12 07:01:51
Meeting: OC

Agenda item: Feb 2021 SGM Appropriation

Agenda details: It would be good for the OC to agree on the amount requested for the OC appropriation

Motion: That the Organising Committee prepare the appropriation motion for the forthcoming SGM including agreeing on the amount requested.

Item by: Trevor Pitt



Agenda item ID: 12952
Date: 2021-01-12 07:58:25
Meeting: OC

Agenda item: Do we still have an ICT facilitator and an ICT subcommittee?

Agenda details: Do we still have an ICT facilitator and an ICT subcommittee? There has been no ICT budget application for 2020/2021. ICT expenses for the first half of 2020/2021 were paid from money left over from the previous financial year. There is almost no money left in that account. The December telephone direct debits have been dishonoured and other payments which were being made monthly have stopped.

Motion: No motion at this stage. Just discussion and a request for information.

Item by: Kathy Ernst



Agenda item ID: 12960
Date: 2021-01-14 18:07:53
Meeting: OC

Agenda item: Covid-19 liability

Agenda details: Last meeting of the board liability and covid-19 were used to attack an individual member by name who was not present during the meeting while ignoring other covid-19 related issues raised during the meeting and failing to acknowledge the legal obligations to implement contact tracing to assist with authorised health authorities. The issue of liability of costs incurred by volunteers who may be caught up with future boarder restrictions was also raised but ignored by the board.

Motion: Motion 1: The OC formally acknowledges the work conducted by DTE volunteers to produce a covid-19 contact tracing solution at no cost to DTE that meets legal and health authority requirements while also protecting DTE member and volunteer privacy and also recommends the use of the contact tracing solution found on data.dte (se link) to meet legal obligations. Motion 2: The OC formally advises all members that DTE will not be held liable for any expenses or loss of income due to boarder closures and travel restrictions implemented due to covid-19.

Item by: Peter Tippett
https://data.dte.org.au/covid/


Agenda item ID: 12961
Date: 2021-01-14 19:53:12
Meeting: OC

Agenda item: OC members list

Agenda details: OC needs to maintain a members list.

Motion: That the OC maintains its own members list.

Item by: Peter Tippett



Agenda item ID: 12962
Date: 2021-01-13 20:03:25
Meeting: OC

Agenda item: Process to request access to Xero

Agenda details: For discussion about how OC members can request access to Xero

Motion:

Item by: Malcolm Matthews
https://data.dte.org.au/files/Process%20for%20requesting%20access%20to%20Xero.pdf


Agenda item ID: 12964
Date: 2021-01-13 20:23:23
Meeting: OC

Agenda item: Financial reports

Agenda details: A document about a list of financial reports for the OC

Motion: For discussion

Item by: Malcolm Matthews
https://data.dte.org.au/files/Financial%20reports%20for%20OC.pdf


Agenda item ID: 12965
Date: 2021-01-16 18:34:27
Meeting: OC

Agenda item: Bike Crew budget request

Agenda details: Bike Crew's needs funding to prepare for the next festival and do important maintenance, repairs, painting, moving and building footings for our shipping container. Bike Crew would like to attend site before Easter 2021 regardless of whether a festival will go ahead or not. We intend to have a Bike Crew working bee BUT WE DO NOT WANT ANY FUNDS FOR FOOD OR REFRESHMENTS! Our budget application is only for the tools and materials we need in our work.

Motion: The OC approves the Budget Application by Bike Crew for $2321.96.

Item by: Marte Kinder aka Adrian Willems
https://www.facebook.com/confestbikecrew


Agenda item ID: 12976
Date: 2020-12-17 19:24:46
Meeting: OC

Agenda item: Upwork

Agenda details: As an OC Member I would like to know what get's sent to Upwork, what Invoices or Receipts etc ?

Motion: As an OC Member I would like to know what get's sent to Upwork, what Invoices or Receipts etc ?

Item by: Steve Gregory 1619